Pre-workout Supplements

In this article, I hope to answer several questions you may have about Pre-workout supplements. Pre-workout supplements are created to maximize your time spent in the gym. They are intended to increase your energy, they help you to maintain focus, and they attempt to give you an enormous pump.

I'd like to state right off the bat, that I DO NOT reccommend taking a Pre-workout supplement. These have not been tested, and no one knows the long-term effects of a majority of the products on the market. That being said, I have tried a variety of different Pre-workout supplements and have found that they do exactly what they claim to do. The energy and focus is unbelievable!
The first product I tried was a sample I received from Complete Nutrition called Bezerk. I had the greatest workout ever...until I tried Jack3d. From the moment I mixed Jack3d and tasted it, I could feel my whole face tingle. I got to the gym, turned on my blackberry, and hit up Sandstorm. Needless to say, it was on. I ran for five miles, compared to my regular one mile warm-up. I just kept going and going. The focus was so amazing. Typically, when I run I get discouraged thinking about how absurd it is to run in place, as time passes I watch the calories burned counter go slowly up--not anymore! Now I glance down at how long I've been running, and I am shocked: "32:15"!

Jack3d contains Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Schizandrol A. It is important that I note that an over consumption of jack3d is unwise, and could lead to some pretty nasty side effects. So use it at your own risk.

Until next time.

USP Lab's Jack3d:
Taste
Effectiveness