Increase Lean Muscle

View my Lean Muscle Workout & Diet Plan for FREE


I Lost 22 pounds, and 13% of my body fat in 6 months. 

I am 5'7 and currently weight 148lbs. I have spend the past year trying to cut down on my body fat and gain lean muscle. I decided it was time to start to gain lean muscle when I noticed my stomach hanging over my shorts. Sad, but true: my stomach was in fact hanging over my shorts. I was 5'7, roughly 170lbs and over 20% body fat. 170 is not much, but my body fat percentage was so high, it made me look quite chubby.

The reason I am writing this to you is because I have spent the past year learning about how to gain lean muscle WHILE lowering your body fat percentage. But not only did I read a million articles, and books, but I also managed to reduce my body fat percentage significantly. I am going to show you EXACTLY how I mangaged to gain lean muscle and reduce my body fat.
October 2009, December 2009, April 2010, August 2010
Not the greatest picture because I was foolish and lost the pictures of my results, but you can clearly see how much my face shape has changed since 2009.

View my Lean Muscle Workout & Diet Plan for FREE